Who We Are
DTS-NET was founded in 1997, and is a privately owned, located in Richlands, NC, USA. Our purpose for existing is to provide personal, business, educational, and community access to the Internet. In our efforts over the years to become one of the best service providers, We offer the highest quality Products and Services available at the most affordable prices possible. We concentrate on offering technical muscle and know-how, while avoiding marketing hype that does little for the consumer. We are honest and open with customers and offer an unsurpassed support infrastructure which enables us to resolve problems in a timely manner. While we are not the largest provider on the block, our firm establishment and technical ability in the industry put us in the unique position of being able to offer services that our competition cannot.
What We Do
DTS-NET is a leading provider of wholesale and retail telecommunications services, using our own network
We provide the latest state-of-the-art Internet technology to businesses, individuals, public institutions, and non-profit organizations.
infrastructure to route calls worldwide. By introducing innovative products and services, creating global business alliances, improving on existing businesses, and developing new ones, we’re changing and establishing how people will communicate with each other throughout this century and into the next. DTS-NET one of today’s leading providers of Internet Of Things and The Cloud along with other innovative telecom and Internet-related businesses.
Where We’re Going
since 1997 DTS-NET has been an established business here to help you make sense of all the new protocols and your ideas which are emerging as a result of the WWW, Internet Of Things and The Cloud. We are here to provide you with the necessary tools that keep you up to date and competitive in the online world. You are guaranteed the lowest cost, fastest service, and greatest reliability. We bring the latest industry hardware and software applications to you. With our services your service is guaranteed to be there for your customers 24/7/365.
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II compliant data centers
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, and ISO 9001 & 27001 & More
- 24/7/365 support via onsite Network Operations Center
- FREE remote hands and eyes services including reboots
- FREE secure access to our customer portal
- FREE online bandwidth utilization reporting
- Fully redundant cooling and humidity controls
- Redundant power via UPS and diesel generator backup
- Fire detection and suppression
- 24/7/365 physical access
- Secure entrance with ID checkin station and mantrap
- Same day provisioning available
- FREE SUPPORT– You get free remote hand and eyes services, reboots, secure access to our customer portal, and online bandwidth utilization reporting.
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee – If you’re a new customer or if you are an existing customer purchasing a new service, then you have 60 days to try us or the service out. If you don’t like it, we’ll refund your money.
- SSAE 16 SOC-1 Type II Compliance – A service auditor tests us every year, and we’re fully compliant.
- Redundant power supply – We have on-site UPS and diesel generators ready to seamlessly supply power; ensuring zero downtime.
- Custom solutions – Don’t find what you need on our website? Just let us know what you need and we’ll be happy to develop a custom package for you.
- Focus on customer satisfaction – In an age where it’s difficult to speak with a human being at any company, we pride ourselves in providing prompt personal service. Contact us with any questions, and our staff will be happy to answer them.
- Integrity in all we do – Integrity guides every decision we make and all interactions you have with us and our staff.
- Secure environment – Personnel are on-site 24/7. You have to check-in and get pre-approved access before you even set a foot on our premises. You receive an ID to our card-key access system. Video surveillance is present throughout the facility. In addition, we have proactive fire prevention and lightning protection system in place.
- Industry’s most reliable IP network – We use the latest generation routing equipment, multi-homed connectivity, high redundancy, and run it through a mesh of the leading Tier-1 internet backbones.
- Carrier neutral colocation – DTS-NET is also carrier neutral so that you may access any carrier via a new circuit or an existing network.